Remote UI/UX Designer-Freelance
A Software startup company
Whitecollars, Recruitment, HR Services, UI/UX Designer, UK tech co
Our client is a software startup company that seeks to empower and utilize the talents of youth to create innovative and trailblazing solutions. Their focus is on developing high-quality software solutions and setting new standards in the software development industry. They aim to create a new generation of software developers who are passionate, highly skilled, and committed to excellence.
We are seeking a talented and creative Junior UI/UX Designer to join our team. As a Junior UI/UX Designer, you will work closely with our design team to create compelling, user-friendly interfaces for our digital products. You will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing innovative, engaging, and visually stunning user experiences for web and mobile applications. You will also participate in user research, create wireframes, prototypes, and design assets, as well as collaborate with developers and product managers to ensure design consistency and quality.
- Collaborate with the design team to create visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Conduct user research and analyze user feedback to inform design decisions
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and design assets that accurately reflect the user experience
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback on designs from other designers
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to ensure design consistency and quality
- Stay up-to-date with design trends, tools, and technologies and apply them to projects as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in UI/UX design
- Strong portfolio showcasing design processes and solutions
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, and prototyping tools such as InVision
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and basic front-end development principles
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.