Our Client is a modern web and mobile application design and development agency. They shepherd projects from concept to completion, handling UI/UX design, project management, full-stack development, and long-term maintenance. For companies with existing sites and applications, they can add new features and modules, improve system performance, and add automation. They also handle legacy conversions for companies with an outdated tech stack.
- Create design specs, wireframes, conceptual diagrams, user workflows,
storyboards, and any other design elements required for client projects, which
could span various industries and types of applications.
- Translate client requirements and business needs to user stories and features,
designing intuitive and efficient workflows and user interfaces.
- Work closely with the development team (whether internal or on the client side)
and other designers during the creation prototypes, mock-ups, and final designs
- Create clean, modern, visually appealing interfaces with an expert use of
current design trends.
- At least 3 years of related professional experience.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design ideas and solutions to
internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping software (Figma or Invision preferred).
- Bonus points for experience in graphic design.
- English fluency required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of app development process.