Posted 2 years ago
Our client is a Petroleum & Energy Logistics & Services Saudi company providing the regional Oil & Gas operators and service providers with innovative services and solutions through its core competencies as well as through strategic alliances across the globe.
- Manage the QHSE Department.
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of the HSE Plan for projects execution and issue periodic reports.
- Develop and Implement all the QHSE Management System (procedures, policies, standards, and work instructions, etc) in complying with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS18001.
- Ensure all quality assurance and control activities including documentation is complied with as per the quality system.
- Supervise the implementation of the QHSE integrated management system at all company levels.
- Develop a yearly audit plan and supervise its execution for employees, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Develop and Implement risk control documents.
- Coordinate all the QA/QC activities.
- Deliver QHSE presentations to new hires and clients.
- Lead accident and incident investigation and set an action plan to avoid recurrence.
- Responsible and Knowledgeable for the implementation of all related Saudi Aramco engineering standards, procedures, policies, and inspection plan and checklist.
- Promote a high level of safety culture and awareness of all personnel in the prevention and reporting of potential quality issues, hazard situations, and unsafe acts and accidents
- Certified ISO 9001, ISO14001, and OHSAS 18001.
- Experience in developing and monitoring the implementation of the QHSE Management System in compliance with ISO9001, ISO14001, and OHSAS18001.
- Excellent communication and presenting skills and the ability to engage with and influence the behaviors of others internally and externally without a direct reporting relationship.
- High Competency of Risk Assessment and Quality Control.
- High Awareness of Saudi Aramco QHSE regulations and requirements.