Posted 1 year ago
One of Oman’s Largest hospitality companies with Several branches within the Gulf Area. The company’s main goal is to create outstanding local restaurants with international standards that offer the best quality of service.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- 1-2 years of experience in Accounting.
- Hands-on experience with Zoho software is a big Plus.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance.