Our client is an award-winning advisory providing centralized management and advice with their own technology platforms for HR, payroll, and employee benefit and wellbeing solutions. They provide an outsourced payroll and HR service with fully qualified consultants who protect and guide employers through employment law and HMRC regulations. It provides FCA-regulated reviews, advice and recommendations across a suite of employee benefits, including health, risk, well-being, and lifestyle benefits.
To provide administration support to a team of Account Managers, including but not limited to an allocated portfolio of SME and mid-corporate clients for both renewal and new business. By effectively managing the client portfolio and providing comprehensive support to Account Managers, the role aims to ensure client satisfaction, facilitate business growth, and contribute to the overall success of the organization.
• Attend relevant insurer meetings arranged by the Account Management team and report back to the Account Support team with any information or changes.
• Answer and transfer telephone calls along with other Account Support staff. When Account Support staff are away from the office.
• Check answers to phone messages, record details, and pass by email to relevant staff members.
• Ensure all messages are passed on to the appropriate person as soon as possible or dealt with as swiftly as possible. All calls must be answered in a professional manner and distributed as such.
Client Liaison Application ii (CLAii):
• Complete all amendments for groups within the set portfolio.
• Ensure all correspondence from clients and insurers is uploaded to the CLAii.
• Ensure CLAii is regularly updated and data is accurate.
• Work with Private Client’s team to ensure continuation options are made
available to group leavers.
Pre-renewal audit data: • Liaise with the group secretary and insurers to ensure all data is correct.
General administration: Check actions for allocated clients daily on CLAii – chase for outstanding information or documentation and close action once completed.
• Actively chase and download invoices from provider portals.
• Check Company invoices for allocated groups including monthly, quarterly, annual, or mid-term adjustments, and send reconciliation to the company, where required.
• Arrange for any credits to be issued to clients as requested.
• Chase for unpaid premiums Issue P11d reports.
TRS – Total Reward Statements: Assist Account Managers in the provision of TRS including data entry and system updates in accordance with client requirements.
Client meetings: Where necessary, attend client meetings with Account Managers.
Service Level Agreements (SLAs): Work within the framework of SLAs both internally and externally, maintaining passes on quarterly audits.
• Carry out any ad-hoc duties as required both internally and externally to ensure service delivery standards and department development plans are met.
• Maintain the level of skills and competencies required to carry out the role, including working towards accreditations where available.
- Must have experience working in a relevant/similar role with transferable skills.
- An administration background is advantageous and an insurance background would be helpful but not entirely necessary.
- CII IF7 or working towards.
- Full UK driving license.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook.
- Must have good working knowledge of Excel and Word packages.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills – articulate, able to communicate with various levels of
- knowledge, over the telephone and in writing.
- Prioritizing, organizational, and time management skills.
- Mathematically able – able to apply basic math to invoicing and assist with reconciliation breakdowns.
- Analytical / problem-solving.