Business Sales Executive
Our Client is a digital technology agency that specializes in finding solutions that offer benefits to all the parties involved – in the case of advertising offering something which benefits both the advertiser and the user. They also believe in using automation and technology to both deliver and monitor the success of the activity. For over a decade, they have worked with over 10,000 clients and developed leading technologies.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for finding the most suitable prizes to be won in some of the UK’s leading magazine competitions. You will have fun seeking out and finding suitable brands to work with
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Proactively develop and create customer relationships in areas of responsibility.
- Seek out opportunities and close deals with current and potential customers in a professional manner.
- Ensuring clients are happy with their journey from start to finish.
- Create and communicate leads and sales opportunities.
- Document the customer and contact information, maintaining customer data.
- Maintain full information on opportunities and tasks.
- Previous experience and results in Sales and New Business.
- +2 years of experience preferred.
- Good IT skills, CRM.
- Accountable for leads and opportunities to meet targets.
- Timely and accurate reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
Working days & Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM, 1-hour lunch.
Commission structure: Uncapped commission
The commission structure changes from time to time to ensure we are focusing on the key areas but it is made up of a combination of revenue, the number of competitions, and what you achieve as an individual and as a team. The team element is to ensure that people are invested in all the clients and look after them effectively when people are on holiday or on another call etc – In the new business role, it also means the account managers are invested in passing on new leads and helping.
As a new business role, the targets will be a min of:
- Month one:2k revenue and 10 competitions.
- Month two: 4k revenue and 30 competitions.
- Month three: 7k revenue and 50 competitions.
- Month four onwards: 10k revenue and 80 competitions.
- Competitive salary.
- Monthly commission structure.
- 25 days holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Westfield health.
- Lunch at the company every Friday with the team!
- Casual dress.
- Free parking.
- On-site parking.
- Private medical insurance.