Posted 1 year ago
An E-commerce Company that designs and develops novel, useful, and in-demand personal care products under two brands.
- Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Manage the creative team and ensure they work well together to develop and execute marketing objectives and initiatives.
- Develop and manage campaign assets, presentation decks, timelines, and deliverables.
- Manage and communicate campaign status to cross-functional teams.
- Drive existing processes and initiate new processes around campaign development to streamline execution.
- Track and optimize campaign results and report the performance of campaign initiatives.
- Prepare and present quarterly and annual reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or any other relevant degrees.
- 3+ years of experience managing marketing campaigns within the e-commerce industry.
- Familiarity with vendor and agency management.
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics.
- Excellent user of excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Very good Problem-Solving skills.