Restaurant Manager (French Nationals)
Our client is a Hospitality management group established in 2011. It’s a UAE-born company that unifies the region’s leading lifestyle concepts. As an international ecosystem of hospitality brands, the group develops elevated, home-grown concepts that showcase the quality and innovation of the region, whilst exporting them to key cosmopolitan cities around the world.
They deliver lifestyle brands reimagined, where a creative approach to concept development leads to a dynamic experience in each and every venue. The group has played a fundamental role in the expansion of brands from the UAE to the world, where they understand the essential elements needed to execute experience-driven lifestyle concepts on an international scale.
The collection of brands within the portfolio includes globally acclaimed concepts, as well as international franchises.
They own and operate venues across the Middle East and Europe, with the ongoing expansion of the group’s concepts into the GCC, Europe, the UK, and the USA.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced French Restaurant Manager with an experience in high-venue and winning-awards restaurants to oversee the pre-launching of a new restaurant in Monaco. As the Restaurant Manager, you will work closely with the executive team to develop and implement strategies for a successful launch, as well as oversee all aspects of the restaurant’s daily operations, ensuring that it runs smoothly and efficiently.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Managing and supervising staff, including hiring, training, scheduling, and coaching.
- Ensuring that customers have a pleasant dining experience, including managing reservations, addressing customer complaints, and handling special requests.
- Overseeing food and beverage inventory and ordering supplies as needed.
- Monitoring expenses and budgeting for the restaurant.
- Enforcing health and safety regulations and standards.
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase sales and revenue.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business administration, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- A thorough understanding of the restaurant industry, including trends, regulations, and best practices, as well as a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest developments and innovations.
- Communication: Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Problem-solving: The ability to think critically and creatively to solve problems.
- Financial management: The ability to manage budgets, control costs, and drive profitability through effective inventory management.
- Leadership: The ability to inspire and motivate a team, set clear goals and expectations, and provide guidance and support to achieve them.
- Strong attention to detail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.