Senior Business Development Manager
Our client is a multi-award-winning telecommunications company, that takes pride in providing businesses, in the UK delivering a high level of customer service and products ranging from business mobiles to landlines and Broadband.
They have over 50 years’ worth of experience in managing telecoms contracts, they are perfectly placed in negotiating bespoke plans for our Clients, creating some truly great solutions at a fraction of the standard costs.
As a Business Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in identifying potential clients, building and maintaining relationships, and promoting our products or services to achieve revenue targets, You will also Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Identify new business opportunities and conduct consultative sales calls to targeted customers.
- Define and execute account sales plans and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities.
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers and influencers
- Work in a consultative sales approach to establish strategic relationships
- Maintain a high level of industry and competitor knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focussed.
- Ability to innovate and deliver under pressure.
- High attention to detail.
- Previous experience in business development within telecoms.
- Previous B2B experience is a Must.
- Understanding of a variety of strategies for prospecting, including email, phone calls, social selling, research, account mapping, etc.
A successful candidate will receive:
- Up to £35K (depending on experience).
- Uncapped commission structure- no limit on your earning potential (OTE £100,000).
- Our clients value the hard work their agents do and show this by running amazing incentives. Over the last 12 months, these have included: Xbox, TVs, Holidays, Cash prizes, and much more.
- Social Working Hours – Monday to Friday – 8:45 am – 5:15 pm (half day on Fridays for hitting weekly targets).
- 20 days holiday and bank holidays.