Our client is a Saudi retail and E-commerce company working in the field of home textiles and accessories since 1997, they specialize in premium bedding and bath linens in the Saudi market. and offer a wide variety to meet all customer preferences. Their core commitment is to provide top quality at reasonable prices, ensuring accessibility for all.
About the Role:
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of store operations. This includes driving sales growth, maintaining top-tier customer service, efficient staff management, and optimal inventory control to consistently provide a positive shopping experience. Beyond this, your role extends to developing training programs that elevate the performance of our in-store retail staff, actively contributing to their growth and the overall success of the store.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of daily store operations, including opening and closing procedures, cash management, inventory management, visual merchandising, and maintenance of store cleanliness and organization.
- Drive sales growth by setting sales targets, monitoring performance, and implementing strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the store’s products and services. Ensure effective product merchandising, pricing, and promotions to maximize sales opportunities and create an appealing and customer-friendly store environment.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with customers, addressing their concerns, resolving complaints, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver training programs for all in-store retail staff, including new hire training, ongoing product knowledge training, and sales and customer service training.
- Collaborate with other departments, to develop and deliver training programs that support company goals.
- Coach and mentor retail staff on sales and customer service skills.
- Observe retail staff on the sales floor, providing feedback, and track the effectiveness of training programs.
To thrive in this role, you should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in the retail industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Strong proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Proven experience as a Store Manager or in a similar retail management role.
- Prior experience in delivering training and coaching is big plus.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Check other positions on find jobs page